Scientific software developer with background in classical MD
- Apply by
- 1st September 2013
- Luke Goater
The ideal candidate has a broad set of skills within the following areas
o Personal experience with different classical simulation codes
o Molecular dynamics
o Strong general background in solid state physics
o Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
o General programming skills, in particular in Python
The successful applicant is expected to
• Have a broad set of skills and be ready to apply them to whatever task assigned
• Be dedicated with focus on getting the job done without sacrificing quality
• Be a team player
• Enjoy communicating and helping other people
• Have a positive mindset and be motivated by challenging projects
• Be self-motivated and take responsibility and initiative
QuantumWise offers applicants
• A challenging and dynamic work environment
• A role in the development of the next generation semiconductor technology
• Highly competent and motivated colleagues
• To be part of a company with a strong growth and a high potential
• To see a direct impact of your work
• Employee benefits
How to apply
Your application should include a 1–2 page application letter and a 1-2 page CV in PDF format.
Applications should be sent by e-mail to (firstname.lastname@example.org) at latest Sunday September 1, 2013.
Starting date for the position is at availability or latest Q1 2014.
For further information, please see our website www.quantumwise.com or contact Søren Smidstrup (email@example.com) or phone +45 51243628. Kurt Stokbro (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone +45 51320610.
QuantumWise A/S provides state-of-the-art software solutions and services to enable nanotechnological product development through atomic-scale modeling. The company is self-financed and in rapid development with offices in Copenhagen, Singapore and Tokyo, plus distribution channels in several other countries. Our customers include over 150 world-leading companies, research institutes, and academic research groups around the globe.