Workshop 11th March 2010 9:45 a.m. room 2001, building 28
Open source CFD workshop
The workshop will take place in the Froude building(28), room 2001 – go through door, up spiral stairs and all the way along building to get to room.
The provisional timetable is as follows
- 09:45-10:00 Coffee/tea/biscuits
- 10:00-10:20 1. Welcome and intro to workshop - SRT
- 10:20-12:00 2. Participants introduce themselves, their work and interest in opensource/marine renewables
- 12:00-12:30 3. Group discussion as to priority areas for developments in Southampton
- 12:30-13:30 Buffet lunch
- 13:30-14:00 4. Meshing technologies/unsteady motions/6 dof Facilitated discussion
- 14:00-14:30 5. Numerical solvers, boundary conditions, multiphase, free surface
- 14:30-14:45 6. Solver platforms, data analysis, visualisers
- 14:45-15:00 7. Way ahead
If you have any questions please email me (email@example.com) otherwise I look forward to meeting you on Thursday.